2013 My Dream Rig
We know that most of our fans dream about owning their own, custom designed, one-of-a-kind, boat. So, we partnered with Ranger Boats again to bring together four exciting new packages this year. Each package was carefully designed with good looks and enhanced performance and then outfitted with an Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine. They come in both bass and multi-species boats.
Check out a brief intro about each package below. All Ranger Boats are custom made and you can pick the colors, layout and all the amenities your heart desires.
See something you like? Click here to request a quote!
To share why you love your Ranger/Evinrude combination, join the conversation on this E-NATION forum.
- Considered the best all-around multi-species rig in the country
- The wide open interior is ideally suited for the modern tournament angler, guide or big-water fishing family
- A maximum 250 horsepower rating
- Broad beam muscle and legendary smooth, responsive ride that the Fisherman Series is known for
- Performance-engineered for a world of excitement on the water.
- More interior room and refined styling, the deeper, smooth handling design stretches 18 feet 8 inches in length
- A maximum horsepower of 175
- Center rod/ski compartment features a quick-conversion rack for transformation into a dedicated rod box.
- Aggressive performance and unbelievable value
- Measures17 feet, 8 inches in length and rated for 115 horsepower
- Equipped with a full complement of instrumentation as well as flush-mounted Lowrance electronics, a Minn Kota Maxxum trolling motor and recessed trolling motor pedal.
- Two anglers can easily fish from the spacious front deck
- Most advanced total performance bass boat design in our 45 year history.
- Features built-in navigation lights, bow & console panels designed for larger 10” electronics, gel-coat lined rod boxes with an exclusive power ventilated rod system
- Also includes angled rod tubes, slip-resistant rod holders, built-in cup and tool holders
Visit the official My Dream Rig website and find additional information, video reviews, performance reviews and action shots of your dream boat out on the water: http://www.mydreamrig.com/index.cfm?