DRAW Date: Monday, November 3rd 2014
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The BRP “WIN A DAY FISHING WITH A MEMBER OF TEAM EVINRUDE” Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on October 30, 2014 at 8:00 A.M. ET through November 3, 2014, 5:00 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BRP US Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”), 10101 Science Drive, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins and have a valid driver’s license. Employees of BRP, its subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZES: A total of two (2) draw(s) for a chance to win one (1) of the following prizes:
i. One (1) fishing trip with C.A. Richardson, to take place in St-Petersburg, Florida, including one day of fishing on a date to be determined by C.A. Richardson and one (1) selected winner.
ii. One (1) fishing trip with Scott Martin, to take place in Lake Okeechobee, Florida, including one day of fishing on a date to be determined by Scott Martine and one (1) selected winner.
Travel expenses to and from the location of the fishing trips not included.
Total Approximate Retail value: $2,000 USD
6) HOW TO ENTER:
In order to enter the Sweepstakes, participants must do the following:
a) Test ride an Evinrude E-TEC G2 engine at the Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina during the Sweepstakes Period.
b) Complete a survey immediately following the test ride. Participants must complete the entire test ride survey and must provide a valid e-mail address, his/her first and complete last name (no initials), age, complete address and phone number.
c) Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes pool.
d) Limit of one (1) Entry per person
By participating and registering to this Sweepstakes each participant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, and to grant Sponsor, and their respective agents and designees the unconditional right to publish, edit, adapt, edit, and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the Entrant, whether or not such Entrant is a winner of the Sweepstakes.
7) WINNERS AND PRIZES CLAIM: Draw will be held on Monday, November 3rd 2014at 5:00 P.M. ET at Sponsor office located at BRP US Inc., 10101 Science Drive, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177. Winners are randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Before being declared a winner and in order to be eligible to win a prize, potential winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners between 9:00 A.M. ET and 5:00 P.M. ET, Monday to Sunday, for a period of three (3) days following the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact and speak directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address and/or telephone number the potential winner will have provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner.
9) To become an official winner, all relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) business days from the time the affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and W-9 form, as applicable, have been sent by Sponsor, or the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be drawn. Should a potential winner be a Canadian resident, he/she must first correctly answer, a mathematical skill-testing question (i.e.: 2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared a winner and being awarded the prize. All prize claims are subject to verification.
10) The winners will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, transportation, lodging, and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize. The winners must confirm to Sponsor his or her acceptance of the prize no later than November 7, 2014, or prize will be forfeited.
11) Sweepstakes entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified winners.
12) These rules are published on the E-NATION Website found at http://www.evinrudenation.com/rules-and-regulations/ft_lauderdale_test_ride.
13) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
14) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or for any unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.EvinrudeNation.com and www.Facebook.com/BRPEvinrude.
15) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
16) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes.
17) By entering this Sweepstakes, winners acknowledge and agree that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents, representatives and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.