Herman Lucerene Tournament
Official Rules and Regulations surrounding the Promotional Contest.
DRAW Date: September 13th, 2013
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. “Herman Lucrene Memorial Giveaway” is for a limited time and begins on September 5, 2013 through September 12th, 2013, 11:59 pm ET. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”) 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZES: The following prizes are available to be won:
- One (1) winner will receive a trip for two (2) and entry to the Herman Lucerne Memorial Tournament at The Islander Resort, MM 82.1, Islamorada from September 20th – September 23rd including 3 night stay at The Islander Resort. Travel and Accommodations specifically include: One (1) transportation reimbursement that will be given in the form of a Visa® Gift Card worth up to $150 and 3-nights’ accommodations (one double occupancy standard room and room tax only) at a hotel selected by the Sponsor.
6) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- A. Registration: During the Sweepstakes period, an eligible Entrant (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up for The Evinrude Club (T.E.C) and filling out an answer to “What does preserving the Everglades mean to you?” An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and date of birth.
- B. Entries into the Sweepstakes.
- Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool. Once entrant provides the requested information, they will receive one (1) entry by completing the entry form on the microsite.
7) WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Draw will be held on September 13, 2013 at Sponsor office located at Evinrude Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., 10101 Science Dr., Sturtevant, WI. Winner is randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) All possible winners will be contacted with the email address or phone number he will have provided on by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor cannot get a hold of original winner within two (2) days, a new draw will take place and another winner will be contacted. All contacted possible winners have five (5) working days to contact Sponsor at the following telephone number: (262)884-5416 or another possible winner will be drawn.
9) Once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be sent the following week an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). All relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within three (3) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. All prize claims are subject to verification.
10) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes.
11) The winners release the Sponsor and everyone involved with the sweepstakes from all liability for any and all injury, accident, loss or other damage or inconvenience related to the prize or in connection with the acceptance, conveyance or use of said prize.
12) These rules are published on E-NATION and at the end of the sweepstakes, the winner’s name will be published on Evinrude’s Facebook and E-NATION website.
13) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
14) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software.
15) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prize stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
16) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
17) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
18) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.